Friday, May 4, 2018

Should I?

Should I...  Start a business?
Should I.... Continue my Education?
Should I ... Pursue My Art?
Should I ... Continue To Blog?
Should I.... Expose Truths Swept From
                    LOCAL public Eye?
Should I ... Offer A Support Group Setting?
Should I.... Take On A Job, I Can Not
                    Perform Well At?
Should I.... Pretend I Am Someone I Am
                    Not, To Satisfy Other's?
Should I.... Let Go Of Ignorant "Family" Who
                    Project Their Inadequacies Onto
                    Others?
Should I.... Waste MY Time and Energy
                    On Court?
Should I.... Waste MY Time, Trying To Have
                    FALSE People In My Life?

These aren't questions today. Today, I Have Answered each of these for myself. My "family" has decreased, considerably,  however, I have No Use for Showmen....
(Showmen: People who Pretend to be one way, when, in reality, they are simple narcissists waiting for an opportunity to attack those who are, soft hearted, loving, disabled. Unable to "fight" them. )
Unfortunately, my father had several siblings, as did I, who fit this description. 1 of 8 of his siblings... and, roughly, the same number for myself.... do not.

This is more about asking yourself,  "Am I Wasting Time?"

For years. I Did not See how much time I wasted on fake people. So... today... I don't bother. I'm over it. I'm happier without the bullshit and drama that comes from "faking it". I've Always been straight. Either you want me around, or you don't. When my dad, brother, and grandmother were around, those other people pretended to be someone important in My Life. They came to Me. However... Today... I see the Evil, the Jealous, And the Real People. They Are A Special Group. I have a difficult time Believing they are related to my dad, my Uncle, my Grandma, OR my brother...
They are NOT who they showed themselves previously.
I am Thankful that none of my lost family has to witness this.
And, I offer you to ask yourself the same. Look at those around you. When are they there? Why are they there? Do they appear to value you, or... can you sense the falseness...
If you feel it. It's likely warranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment